Chery cars are coming to the U.S. one way or the other, and the first ones might not carry a Chrysler nameplate.
- Chris Tutor
- Mar 7, 2007
China Car Times says that Chinese Web site Autohome is reporting Dodge will re-badge Chery's A1 mini car for sale around the world. According to China Car Times, the A1 is a QQ3 renamed for export. The new name is supposedly intended to avoid any further confrontation with General Motors' lawyers over the whole QQ vs. Spark fight.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models