Kia Soul – click above for high-res image gallery
You've just got to admire this kind of tenacity. Earlier this year, we related the story of Cha Sa-soon of South Korea. This 68-year-old woman wanted her driver's license so badly that she had gone to take the written test nearly every single day since April of 2005. Unfortunately, Cha was unable to score the necessary 60-percent score to pass.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX