The EV equivalent of spam is parking an internal combustion vehicle at a spot where there's a charger (also known as getting ICE'd), or leaving your electric vehicle in a charge space long after you've juiced up. Now that plug-ins are going mainstream, and municipalities from San Diego to New York City are installing charging stations in public places (okay, so far in NYC they're only in public garages), we've got to learn to play nice and share.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Charging Rules Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!