Chrysler is taking a page from the insect world with its latest set of high-performance machinery. Just as the bright yellow and black motif of a bumble bee is meant to warn potential predators that they might get stung if they come too close, the new 2012 Charger SRT8 Super Bee and Challenger SRT8 392 Yellow Jacket feature Stinger Yellow and Pitch Black paint schemes to signal their ill intent.
Charger Super Bee
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX