A Daytona package hasn't been available for the Dodge Charger since 2009, but for 2013, its coming back. For an extra $2,995 on top of the price of a 2013 Charger R/T or another $2,500 added to the price of a 2013 Charger R/T Road & Track, customers will get a limited-edition trim level set off with Satin Black hood stripes, black roof wrap and an R/T spoiler all riding atop 20-inch polished aluminum wheels.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!