With the Ford Crown Victoria out of the picture, automakers are in a fight for police car domination, and Dodge just upped the ante by adding an optional all-wheel drive system on the Charger Pursuit for 2014.
Charger Police Car
The good old boys at Motor Trend got their hands on not only a 2013 Ford Shelby GT500, but a Ford Police Interceptor and a Dodge Charger Police Pursuit, as well. Like any good, upstanding group of hooligans, the crew set to playing cops and robbers in the shadow of Detroit's vacant factories. With the big 662-horsepower, supercharged V8 Mustang left with no long spans of asphalt to stretch its legs, the two pursuit vehicles have a clear advantage. Watching the three go at each other is a decent
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX