Bentley's Mulliner customization division has introduced a whole range of options for the Flying Spur, including a mini-fridge that fits between the rear seats and costs $10,135.
Still think drinking and driving don't mix? Well you're right. They don't. But every once in a while something comes along to make us rethink that rift. Like that set of radiator decanters, those Alfa Romeo and Lancia wines, Krug's 1979 Rolls-Royce panel wagon or really any racing car bearing the Martini livery. Or this special one-off Range Rover Evoque.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX