Bentley's Mulliner customization division has introduced a whole range of options for the Flying Spur, including a mini-fridge that fits between the rear seats and costs $10,135.
Still think drinking and driving don't mix? Well you're right. They don't. But every once in a while something comes along to make us rethink that rift. Like that set of radiator decanters, those Alfa Romeo and Lancia wines, Krug's 1979 Rolls-Royce panel wagon or really any racing car bearing the Martini livery. Or this special one-off Range Rover Evoque.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!