Click above for high-res gallery
Challenger Srt 8
We feel a "Thank you, Captain Obvious" is in order for this piece of news that was published all the way back on July 12th within the walled garden of Ward's Auto. The news is simply that Chrysler has confirmed it will build an SRT-8 version of the upcoming Challenger pony car. Chrysler, sorry, the NEW Chrysler, has never issued a release to our knowledge confirming it will sell the Challenger SRT-8, but again, we don't need one because they'd be crazy not to.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX