Dodge has added a bit of spice to its Hemi-powered Challenger for 2013, offering up this new Redline package that makes its official debut at the Chicago Auto Show. The R/T Redline builds on the Rallye Redline kit that was created for the V6 Challenger, and we like how these subtle changes add to the muscle coupe's already classic styling.
Challenger Rt Redline
When Dodge released the Challenger Rallye Redline last year, it brought a new dimension of styling to the car's classic muscle car lines, but it was only available in V6 form lacking the oomph to back up its sinister appearance. To remedy that situation, Dodge is unveiling the Challenger R/T Redline, powered by a Hemi V8 engine, at the Chicago Auto Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX