In Part IV, the final installment in our CES Car Show, you get VW Beetles and a four-door GTI used as a guitar amp, a Roush Mustang, a mostly untouched (thank god!), bright red Lotus Exige and various other autos we saw around the show.
In Part III you get a Qvale, a Bentley, a speaker-and-LCD-filled Mercedes and a bright blue BMW that either has a horrible mass of malignancy growing in the back seat, or a speaker box that resembles, um, what the hell does it resemble? Oh and a few pics of West Coast Customs' primer black two-door CLS. Sweet. The highlight, however, has got to be the convertible version of Jeff Gordon's NASCAR ride. Bill France, if you're reading this, we really want to see these things on the track. Either in
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies