Next January, Ford CEO Alan Mulally will make a return trip to Las Vegas to deliver a keynote address to the Consumer Electronics Show (CES). Gary Shapiro, president of the Consumer Electronics Association and (apparently) the 16th most influential person in the tech industry, made the announcement at Ford's Dearborn Development Center.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!