Next January, Ford CEO Alan Mulally will make a return trip to Las Vegas to deliver a keynote address to the Consumer Electronics Show (CES). Gary Shapiro, president of the Consumer Electronics Association and (apparently) the 16th most influential person in the tech industry, made the announcement at Ford's Dearborn Development Center.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX