Surveying the used Nissan Leaf market sure makes it tempting to get one, at the low prices that they're available for these days.
Certified Pre Owned
A report from Edmunds put the average price of a used car in 2014 at $16,800, which is a record, and a 5.7-percent increase from 2013. It also found 1-year-old and 4-year-old cars showed gains at or near the average, while some vintages showed gains of up to 18.4 percent.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX