How many easy stereotypes can the Clean Energy Partnership (CEP) fit into one short commercial for hydrogen vehicles? Let us count the ways. Actually, you should count them yourself after watching the video below, because the more we say, the more we'll spoil it.
Volkswagen AG joined the Clean Energy Partnership (CEP) on Thursday, paving the way for a Hydrogen Fuel Cell Beetle many years down the road. The CEP is a "hydrogen demonstration project for emission-free mobility" that includes 11 companies, 17 hydrogen vehicles and two service stations in Berlin. Volkswagen AG staff have been researching hydrogen fuel cells for a while now – see the Touran HyMotion – and the Head of Group Research at the company called joining the CEP "a logical an
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX