Steve McQueen's 1953 Siata 208S – Click above for high-res image gallery
We were a bit surprised to discover sibling-site Luxist had been tracking the 1950 GMC half-ton from the movie, Brokeback Mountain. But when we read the restored prop had sold for over $60,000 on eBay, we understood why. According to Luxist, the former owner plans to use this windfall to pay for college.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies