According both automakers, the Porsche-Volkswagen merger has been stalled after VW's management determined Porsche "is lacking several fundamental conditions for the discussions." According to a VW spokesperson, the rift stems from Porsche's inability to demonstrate how the two companies would be integrated, but neither automaker has elaborated on why the talks have stopped. Informed speculation suggests that between management changes, structural considerations and Porsche's $12 billion in debt
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!