Sorry, we had to. How many times can you reference Creedence Clearwater Revival in a story about a Volkswagen? For some Fortunate Son or daughter looking to get behind the wheel of the 2013 Volkswagen CC R-Line, we now know how much you'll have to pay the Penthouse Pauper. (Hey, we could do this all day).
Cc R Line
We might not get a downsized version of the Volkswagen CC, but we will get an R-Line trim level of the saucy sedan later this year. VW will officiallly pull the wraps off at the Auto Mobil International show in Leipzig, Germany on June 1st. Powered by the 2.0-liter, 200-horsepower four-cylinder and riding on the same 18-inch Mallory alloy wheels featured on the Sport Plus, the R-Line adds the option of a six-speed manual on top of the six-speed DSG transmission.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX