Something tells us few riders here in the States are sulking over the fact that the Honda Integra isn't coming to the land of the free. We don't blame them. Honda has already served up the goods on the company's cruiser and sportbike ranges, but we now know what to expect from the rest of the lineup.
Honda wants to ramp up the buzz around its flingable new 2011 CBR250R, and rather than dumping a pile a of YouTube videos onto the web, the company has unleashed a side-scrolling Flash game, TouringGlobe. The rules are simple: Players pick a bike livery and avatar before heading out to "ride" around the world. Unlike other flash games, you don't actually control your bike, per se. You can speed up or slow down, but the motorcycle more or less continues on regardless of your interactions.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX