2010 Porsche Cayman S – Click above for high-res image gallery
Last week was big for Porsche as the automaker produced the 200,000th Boxster. The Boxster line, which now includes the fixed-roof Cayman variant, is in the midst of its tenth year on the road. Production of the Boxster and Cayman exceeded 27,000 cars for FY 05/06, reflecting the model's growth since its introduction. At that time, Porsche expected 15,000 cars to be produced annually.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies