Hagerty Insurance, which specializes in covering cars already deemed classics, is out with its annual Hot List predicting this year's ten cars that will be future collectibles. Even though it stays under $100,000, it spans almost $74,000 in MSRPs starting with the $23,700 Ford Focus ST on the affordable end and peaking with the $97,395 SRT Viper.
Last week was big for Porsche as the automaker produced the 200,000th Boxster. The Boxster line, which now includes the fixed-roof Cayman variant, is in the midst of its tenth year on the road. Production of the Boxster and Cayman exceeded 27,000 cars for FY 05/06, reflecting the model's growth since its introduction. At that time, Porsche expected 15,000 cars to be produced annually.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX