The Cayman has two events to get ready for: the Cayman S Sport, and a facelift. A blacked-out Cayman with larger wheel arches and bolt-on fender flares was spotted recently, and it could be a tester for either car. With the rumored suspension tweaks for the Cayman S Sport, this could be making room for a serious set of rubber to take advantage of, not to mention 303 hp. Or perhaps the next Cayman will get some bigger shoes... and that wouldn't be such a bad thing either.
Cayman S Sport
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX