2011 Porsche Cayenne Turbo – Click above for high-res image gallery
After spending an inordinate amount of time over the last two years denying that it would ever build a diesel vehicle because diesels were incompatible with Porsche's image, the company finally relented and announced it would put a diesel in the Cayenne SUV. Now, barely a month after that announcement, Porsche has launched production of the Cayenne diesel at its Leipzig factory. Porsche is installing the same 240 hp 3.0L V6 TDI that Audi and Volkswagen are using in the coming Q7 and Touareg for
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX