Porsche set a Guinness World Record for heaviest aircraft towed by a production car. The Automaker traveled from London to Paris with two Porsche Cayennes. An S Diesel and a Turbo S performed the towing of the 285-ton Airbus.
- Alex Kierstein
- Mar 11, 2016
We've previously reported that Porsche thinks the 911 is a great candidate for a hybrid drivetrain. It appears the company is headed for an all-hybrid future.
- Erin Marquis
- Nov 12, 2015
Police in London are looking for leads on a car thief sliced who was filmed slicing open a Porsche 911's soft-top in an attempt to steal it.
- Danny King
- Jan 23, 2015
Porsche may be getting rid of the V8 diesel option for the Cayenne SUV because upgrading to comply with European emissions standards is pricey.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models