Not so long ago, our Michael Harley drove the Porsche Cayenne Diesel up in flannel-lovin' Alaska, and he returned home safely from that expedition pretty well convinced that Porsche knows how to create a really heavy, mountain-topping 4x4. In fact, since the test for the first generation of the Cayenne Diesel back in 2008, it's been clear: The diesel version of the Spice Islands Porsche is among its very best.
Cayenne S Diesel
- Steven J. Ewing
- Sep 27, 2012
We recently drove the new 2013 Porsche Cayenne Diesel – the automaker's first oil-burning offering here in the States. But here in Paris, Porsche has pulled the wraps off of a more powerful version of the diesel Cayenne, and on paper, it sure looks sweet.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models