More than a year since its debut in Beverly Hills, Ferrari delivered the first of ten F60 America roadsters to its proud owner at the Palm Beach Cavallino Classic.
January 2010 not only kicks off a new year, but also signals the end of the Naughties. The automotive landscape has changed quite a bit since the days of the Y2K scare, but some things remain the same. January still hosts the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) at Cobo Hall in Detroit, the racing season roars to life with the Rolex 24 at Daytona, Barrett-Jackson and the rest of the auction houses will still be propping up their tents in Arizona, and the RetroMobile classic car show an
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX