Fans are flocking to the Pittsburgh set of the newest installment in the Batman franchise, The Dark Knight Rises. If we lived nearby, we'd be there all the time as well – the action consists of a fleet of Tumblers, a handful of fight scenes, the Batpod and random glimpses of Ms. Anne Hathaway. When Hathaway isn't catching the affection of the camera lens, however, it is her stunt double that gets to clamp down on the Batpod throttle.
Production of Dark Knight Rises is currently underway in Pittsburgh, and we're sure this flick costs a bit more than your average indie film. Still, it can't be fun being the person responsible for asking for more money. The extra cash will be necessary, however, because Catwoman just took out an entire camera rig. Yep.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX