Cold weather continues to drape itself over much of the nation, and for those of us without a warm garage to park in, that can mean foggy windows during the morning commute. One rather fuel inefficient way to solve this dilemma is to start the car, crank the heat and go back into your warm home. However, this video purports to offer another solution that uses common household materials.
Cats On Cars
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX