We recently saw the standard Porsche Cayman go up against a Subaru WRX STI in a one-mile drag race with surprising results. Apparently, Evo had a similar idea of evaluating the Cayman's quickness. However, it opted for the more powerful S model and chose a flyweight Caterham Roadsport 140 as the challenger. Will the results of this battle be as close at the end of the kilometer-long (0.62-mile) drag?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX