We recently saw the standard Porsche Cayman go up against a Subaru WRX STI in a one-mile drag race with surprising results. Apparently, Evo had a similar idea of evaluating the Cayman's quickness. However, it opted for the more powerful S model and chose a flyweight Caterham Roadsport 140 as the challenger. Will the results of this battle be as close at the end of the kilometer-long (0.62-mile) drag?
Caterham Roadsport 140
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!