The 98th running of the Indianapolis 500 on May 25 will feature at least one rather blinding blast from the past. Team Penske and Pennzoil have teamed up to bring back their iconic "Yellow Submarine" livery for the 2014 race with a bright yellow body, red pinstripes and black graphics. Even at high speeds around the Indy oval, the car will surely stand out.
Indianapolis 500 winner Helio Castroneves has learned an important lesson about not sharing his Twitter account, even with family. Following the Grand Prix of Long Beach, where Castroneves finished 11th, a tweet appeared under his account and was later deleted that said: "Indycar officials continuing not punishing some drivers and giving green flag during an accident." It also included an image of a thumbs down over the IndyCar Series logo. It has been preserved online.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!