The 98th running of the Indianapolis 500 on May 25 will feature at least one rather blinding blast from the past. Team Penske and Pennzoil have teamed up to bring back their iconic "Yellow Submarine" livery for the 2014 race with a bright yellow body, red pinstripes and black graphics. Even at high speeds around the Indy oval, the car will surely stand out.
Indianapolis 500 winner Helio Castroneves has learned an important lesson about not sharing his Twitter account, even with family. Following the Grand Prix of Long Beach, where Castroneves finished 11th, a tweet appeared under his account and was later deleted that said: "Indycar officials continuing not punishing some drivers and giving green flag during an accident." It also included an image of a thumbs down over the IndyCar Series logo. It has been preserved online.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX