Here's an unexpected headline: "Jaguar Land Rover to Hire More Than 1,100 Workers at UK Plant."
- Jonathon Ramsey
- May 13, 2011
- Dan Roth
- Sep 24, 2009
When the economy gets dinged, luxury vehicles gets massive dents. Jaguar and Land Rover haven't been the most profitable aut for a while, and parent company Tata is studying which of two plants it would shut to try and stem some of the losses; Solihull or Castle Bromwich.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models