Record-setting Suzuki Kizashi – Click above for high-res image gallery
Cars and Coffee, the informal and inclusive wheeled hootenanny originated in Irvine, California has been spreading across the country faster than swine flu. There's no stage with bad cover bands, not a trophy in sight, but you're always likely to see some astounding vehicles.
We've told you about the weekly Cars and Coffee car meet in Irvine, California before. Heck, we're regular attendees whenever we are in town. Well, the Irvine C&C meet isn't the only caffeine and horsepower combo in the country. Similar gatherings have been taking place all over this great nation, some of them even adopting the C&C moniker. The latest to join the list is a new event starting in Las Vegas on June 14. What makes this one special besides the location is that somewhere along
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX