Carrozzeria Touring Superleggera is set to reveal this custom Ferrari F12 Berlinetta Lusso at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show, but before it does, the first images have found their way online ahead of schedule.
Italian design and American V8 muscle are two great tastes that taste great together. The mad minds at Jensen understood this and the Interceptor was born into the world. The style was handled by Carrozzeria Touring and the power was provided in two forms: a Chrysler 6.3-liter V8 and later, a larger 7.2-liter unit. The spirit behind this car is still alive and well over in the United Kingdom, because one man is creating his version of a 21st Century Interceptor.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX