Click above for high-res gallery of the 2009 Corvette ZR1
According to CR's blog, Notes from the test track, the hybrid article in the April issue struck a chord among CR's readership. Though Notes only provided a sample of the responses, they showed a gamut of reactions from agreement ("...the facts are in and I agree that maybe hybrids aren't the best investment...") to opposition. ("All of your hybrid car reviews are crap.") Two readers even shared contradictory experiences with their Highlander hybrids.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies