Click above for a high-res gallery of the Chevy Cruze
Recently, Toyota adjusted its sales projections for 2008 downward, and although GM is not following suit, it is hedging its bets by moving some non-product related expenses, i.e. stuff that cost money but doesn't have much to do with cars, to the end of the year. Another possibility currently being considered at GM is raising the price of some of its vehicles. These price increases would cover the rising cost of the commodities required to actually build the vehicles, but we presume it would als
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX