2011 Shelby GT500 – Click above for high-res image gallery
In the eyes of many automotive enthusiasts, Caroll Shelby is a legend with few peers. His breathed upon Mustangs are so coveted, they routinely sell at auction for hundreds of thousands of dollars. Shelby Cobras are truly special icons of the muscle car era, but when Caroll and Ford parted ways, he left the keys to the Shelby Mustang kingdom to the throngs of enthusiasts and car clubs across North America.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies