There's always that guy at the party who takes the joke too far, and at this year's Geneva Motor Show that role falls on the shoulders of the German tuners at Carlsson with its CS50 Versailles. It has created a customized Mercedes-Benz S-Class covered in thousands of dollars of gold leaf.
Carlsson Cs50 Versailles
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX