Despite the fact that they are both zero-emission vehicle technologies that can be powered by renewable energy, there's no question that advocates of plug-in electric vehicles and hydrogen fuel cell vehicles are sometimes at odds with each other. So, it's nice when we get a somewhat neutral analysis of the two technologies, and that's what a commentary written by Carlos Uribe, a Seeking Alpha Market Exclusive contributor, does, laying out why EVs will win, hands down.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX