You would think that by 2012 – some four decades after the car collecting hobby hit maturity – there would be no important and unaccounted-for cars left to be found. But you would be wrong.
Every year, masses of Corvette aficionados descend upon a little town in Pennsylvania to celebrate their love of the long-running Chevrolet sports car. Here in Las Vegas at the 2011 SEMA Show, General Motors has decided to show its appreciation for the legions of Carlisle travelers with the Carlisle Blue Grand Sport Concept.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX