While a new flame retardant interior fabric treatment may not seem very "green" at first mention, understanding the toxicity of current fabric treatments will certainly suggest that more environmentally friendly alternatives are needed. Currently, fire retardant fabric treatments – required to meet fire standards – are used on seats, carpets and headliners within a vehicle. Reports have shown that toxicity levels of the treatments, though low, can affect your health. In fact, one stu
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!