While a new flame retardant interior fabric treatment may not seem very "green" at first mention, understanding the toxicity of current fabric treatments will certainly suggest that more environmentally friendly alternatives are needed. Currently, fire retardant fabric treatments – required to meet fire standards – are used on seats, carpets and headliners within a vehicle. Reports have shown that toxicity levels of the treatments, though low, can affect your health. In fact, one stu
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX