Officials in Alliance, NE have recently voted to accept a pretty special gift. Previously offered for sale with a price tag of $300,000, the batty "Carhenge" landmark has been given to the town that it neighbors, hopefully ensuring its continued status as a going attraction for years to come.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX