Although other sources state that Britons are buying smaller and more efficient cars during this year, used car hypermarket chain Carcraft announced that they sold more used dirtier cars in 2007 than ever, despite the higher vehicle duty (tax) and the higher cost of gasoline.
Robert E. Petersen passed away today after a short battle with neuroendocrine cancer at the age of 80. Automotive journalists everywhere owe a good degree of gratitude to Petersen, who founded such magazines as Motor Trend, Hot Rod and Car Craft with his company, Petersen Publishing Inc. In fact, many of the titles published by Petersen reflected the man's own interests beyond the realm of autos, for instance Guns & Ammo. Petersen also realized his dream (and many of ours) of building a muse
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX