The big sweeper trucks in Michael Wagoner's fleet each run two engines; one to propel the vehicle and one to operate the giant sweeping brush. Since he's a little picky about numbers, he knows that his firm logs 357,000 miles and uses just over 56,000 gallons of fuel annually. With that information, he calculated his carbon footprint using the Carbon Fund website. His contribution to global warming came to 500 tons of CO2 in 2006.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Carbon Fund Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!