Toyota Prius PHEV - click above for high-res image gallery
Tom from TerraPass' TerraBlog suggested over the weekend that all this political and commercial rushing towards ramped-up ethanol production in the United States needs to be looked at in a little more relaxed way. While there are new ethanol plants announced regularly, the plants all differ in how they are powered and what biomass they use to produce the biofuel. Still, in the end, the rules say all ethanol gets a 51 cents per gallon tax credit and meets the renewable fuel standards of the Energ
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX