The Ford Transit Connect Electric comes with a window sticker that carries a somewhat daunting price of $57,400. However, with a generous rebate from the California Air Resources Board, purchasers of the electric van can carve a hefty $15,000 off that price. That's on top of the $7,500 federal rebate, so California business owners have a chance to haul their goods in electric silence for under $35k.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Carb Rebate Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!