Autoblog sister site AOL UK reports that a company in London is hiring young drivers to sit double parked in the businesses vans, in an effort to avoid parking fines. As a traffic officer approaches, the drivers simply start up the van and drive away. Aspect.co.uk (a property management firm, as we understand) pays drivers around $12.15 per hour at current conversion rates to sit with the vehicles to avoid fines of up to $182 for illegally parking. Will Davies, the company's owner, says the ploy
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX