In case you hadn't noticed, car wrapping has gotten more popular and more common in recent years. At this year's SEMA show, in particular, it was difficult to walk ten feet without seeing some custom wrap job or another. With matte palettes, metallic finishes and famous racing liveries so thick on the ground then, it was probably only a matter of time before we got to velvet. Call up Barry and Levon, baby – velvet is here.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX