Auto Express wanted to put the Caterham Seven 620R in a hot-lap battle against a KTM X-Bow at Blyton Park. Unable to procure an X-Bow, they substituted another open-air KTM: the Super Duke R 1290, a streetfighter that the company nicknamed "The Beast." That set up a 310-horsepower, 1,100-pound four-wheeler up against a 180-horsepower, 416-pound two-wheeler... and English weather.
Car Vs Bike
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX