Car Throttle drives the BMW 3.0 CSL 'Batmobile,' the '70s coupe that led to the BMW M division and, in motorsports trim, a whole bunch of race victories.
Surely you remember Colin Furze. You know, creator of scooters with flamethrowers, a 25-seat motorcycle, a massive wooden wall of death fashioned from old pallets and the world's fastest stroller and mobility scooter. It's that last vehicular creation that's the subject of the video embedded below, filmed by YouTube content creators Car Throttle.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX