For people who don't need a car of their own but would like to have access to a ride now and again, car clubs (aka car sharing programs) can be a perfect solution. To join one of these car clubs, you typically pay a membership fee in addition to per use charges. Members reserve cars ahead of time and some clubs even offer up some pretty exotic rides.
Car Sharing Uk
- Sebastian Blanco
- Oct 7, 2006
WhizzGo, a UK-based car sharing company, is now operating in York. This makes six UK cities (along with Liverpool, Leeds, London, Brighton & Hove and Southampton) cities where drivers can pay to use a car by the hour. It's callled car sharing.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models