If you thought texting while driving was a distraction, which it most certainly is, you should check out a new survey conducted by Harris Interactive. The respected polling company asked 1,832 people about their driving habits to find the most common distractions, and the results were quite enlightening.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX