If you thought texting while driving was a distraction, which it most certainly is, you should check out a new survey conducted by Harris Interactive. The respected polling company asked 1,832 people about their driving habits to find the most common distractions, and the results were quite enlightening.
- Jeff Glucker
- Jun 20, 2011
It's official, cars rule. We love driving them, talking about them, working on them and we even love having sex in them. According to a U.S. Sex Census produced by none other than Trojan condoms, automobiles are the most exciting place to have sex.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models